Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 10th Meeting!

Hey There!!:)

I just wanted to post a little reminder about the meeting tomorrow!:) We have two speakers coming to talk to us, each representing two different potential sites!:) John Shavers will speak first about his work in Uganda!!


Second we will hear from Dr. Don Pedersen talking about his global health work in Thailand!

Each of these places are potential sites for you all next summer so it is pretty exciting!! :) And of course there will be TREATS!:)

Thanks everyone! See you tomorrow 4:00 PM Honors Center! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that I missed this! I just recently got my work schedule adjusted so that I'm off Thursday's, so I will be all the remainder of the meetings. What important information was shared? Anything interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ryan!
    No worries about missing the meeting, I'm glad that you will be to the rest!!:) Oh and about the information you missed, I am planning on doing an update on the blog about that meeting with all of the information that was given on both sites!:) I'm going to try to put together a document with a summary of each speaker/site and have a link to it on our blog and facebook! I will do that this week for sure...I promise!:)
    See you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete